Here is the list of best medical colleges in UK
- University of Dundee ( Site : https://www.dundee.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 1
- Our mission is to transform lives, working locally and globally, through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge.
Find out more below about our guiding vision and how we are structured to deliver this.
- Our core purpose is to transform lives, working locally and globally through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. In so doing we intend to become Scotland’s leading university.
- University of Glasgow ( Site : https://www.gla.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 2
- A world-class, world-changing university
- To bring inspiring people together and create a world-class environment for learning and research, empowering staff and students to discover and share knowledge that can change the world
- University of Oxford ( Site : https://www.ox.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 3
- The University’s buildings and estate are not only necessary for our academic work, but also contribute to Oxford’s reputation as a city of learning, heritage and culture. They form a vital part of the rich architecture of the city and provide a beautiful environment for visitors and Oxford residents, as well as for students and staff of the University.
- The University’s estate, comprising buildings for research, teaching, learning, and administration, has been growing at around 5% per annum for the last 15 years. Today there are around 260 buildings across 13 sites in and around Oxford.
- Our aim is to provide our staff and students with state-of-the-art facilities within an inspiring and historic setting, to improve opportunities for interdisciplinary working, and to do all of this while minimising our environmental impact.
- University of Aberdeen ( Site : https://www.abdn.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 4
- Creatively seeking new ideas to transform people and organisations, powering change in an uncertain world.
- To develop the knowledge, skills and tools across society to produce better businesses and better lives;
- To foster a resilient culture focused on analysis, understanding and original thinking to create new and impactful leaders;
- To engage with global societal challenges, embracing diversity and equality;
- To create partnerships internationally that enlighten stakeholders and stimulate continual improvement.
- University of Edinburgh ( Site : https://www.ed.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 5
- Our graduates, and the knowledge we discover with our partners, make the world a better place.
- As a world-leading research-intensive University, we are here to address tomorrow’s greatest challenges. Between now and 2030 we will do that with a values-led approach to teaching, research and innovation, and through the strength of our relationships, both locally and globally.
- Queen Mary University of London ( Site : https://www.qmul.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 6
- Technology is changing the dynamics of education, especially the relationship between teachers and students. From the rapid evolution of online courses to the widespread use of mobile devices that support a variety of blended learning models, technology is creating new challenges and opportunities for educational institutions.
- In response to these changes, Queen Mary University London are on an exciting journey to achieve their 2030 strategy. To deliver “an outstanding, inclusive, world-class education and student experience, co-created with their diverse student body, enhanced by world-leading research and latest technological developments”.
- University of Cambridge ( Site : https://www.cam.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 7
- The mission of the University of Cambridge is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
- The University’s core values are as follows:
*freedom of thought and expression
*freedom from discrimination
- University of St Andrews ( Site : https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 8
- IE’s vision is to be a centre of professional excellence and innovation in the creation and delivery of educational programmes, with a core focus on English language, academic and intercultural communication skills, and teacher development.
- To illustrate the connection with the University’s strategy, each IE mission statement listed below is followed by the two primary themes from the University strategy to which it relates.
- Imperial College London ( Site : https://www.imperial.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 9
- To remain a world-leading institution for scientific research and education
- To harness the quality, breadth and depth of our research capabilities to address the difficult challenges of today and the future
- To develop the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics
- To provide an education for students from around the world that equips them with the knowledge and skills they require to pursue their ambitions
- To make a demonstrable economic and social impact through the translation of our work into practice worldwide
- To engage with the world and communicate the importance and benefits of science to society
- Swansea University ( Site : https://www.swansea.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 10
- In the Research Excellence Framework of 2014, Swansea University achieved its ambition to become a UK top 30 research institution.
- Our REF ranking of 26th was the “biggest leap among research-intensive institutions”, according to Times Higher Education. Now, as the university is in its centenary year in 2020, we have new goals. They are to:
*Continue our ambitious expansion plans
*Extend our global reach; and
*Move closer to becoming one of the world’s top 200 universities.
- UCL (University College London) ( Site : https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 11
- UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities. We operate in a global context and are committed to excellence, innovation and the promotion of global understanding in all our activities: research, teaching, learning, enterprise and community engagement.
- Our distinctive approach to research, education and innovation will further inspire our community of staff, students and partners to transform how the world is understood, how knowledge is created and shared and the way that global problems are solved.
- London’s Global University: a diverse intellectual community, engaged with the wider world and committed to changing it for the better; recognised for our radical and critical thinking and its widespread influence; with an outstanding ability to integrate our education, research, innovation and enterprise for the long-term benefit of humanity.
- University of Bristol ( Site : https://www.bristol.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 12
- Our University Strategy captures the collective ambition and imagination of our staff, our students and the wider Bristol family. It provides a roadmap that sets out our aspirations for the next seven years.
- It focuses on six key areas:
- Education and the student experience
- Research, innovation and partnerships
- Our staff and ways of working
- Internationalisation and global relations
- Physical and digital infrastructure
- Newcastle University Clearing ( Site : https://www.ncl.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 13
- Our Vision expresses our collective sense of purpose. We aspire to be a peoplefocused university that harnesses academic excellence, innovation and creativity to provide benefits to individuals, to organisations and to society as a whole.
- Newcastle University exists for the public benefit to advance education, learning and research. Our objective is to build on this core purpose and, in doing so, provide new knowledge and creative solutions that make a positive impact. We aim to work collaboratively with our many external partners to shape brighter futures, grow the economy and champion social justice.
- Queen’s University Belfast ( Site : https://www.qub.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 14
- Our mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
- Our vision is to be an internationally engaged, recognised, and accredited management school that interacts with and influences business and society.
- As a University, Queen’s has five core values in terms of what we believe, how we aim to behave and what we aspire to be as an international organisation. These core values are respect, integrity, excellence, ambition and connected.
These values are at the heart of Queen’s Management School, and we seek to impart them to all who participate in the School’s activities. Our values have the helpful acronym ICARE.
- Keele University ( Site : https://www.keele.ac.uk/ )
- Rank : 15
- Keele University has ambitious plans for its future growth and development, building upon its reputation as a traditional, research-led campus University with a broad academic base. Keele is large enough to have high impact and profile, but small enough to sustain its commitment to community and individuals. Whilst being rooted in its locality, the University is international in outlook and character and in the reach and impact of its education and research programmes.
- We are committed to making a difference in society by providing innovative, high-quality education for students from all backgrounds and by undertaking world-leading research that transforms understanding and brings benefit to society, communities and individuals.
- We will be a leading campus-based university that stands out due to our unique community, our world leading research and our broad-based education that produces graduates who have a genuine positive impact across the globe. Our research will be transformational in higher education and across society more broadly and we will be internationally recognised for our professionalism, collegiality and environmental sustainability.